We need a high performance video player plugin for Unity3D, based on FFMPEG.
– Flexible: Should manage instantiating of multiple videoplayers for several video files from C# in Unity3D
– YUV to RGB conversion via shader in Unity3D
– Each player outputs a texture in Unity3D
– Implement into FFMPEG: Upload DXT frames in HAP Codec directly to texture instead of software-decompression in FFMPEG
– Play, pause, stop, seek, reverse, change speed.
Posted On: February 15, 2016 13:58 UTC
Skills: FFmpeg, Objective-C, Unity
click to apply
Source: Upwork WordPress SEO