A Mobile App Development agency is looking for a Sales Manager (part-time, remotely) who will take responsibility for lead-generation and sales process. If you can understand and shape client's needs out of just a few lines of the description of problem statement, and if you can compose catchy proposals, making customers love their new contractor then you are the one who we are looking for to join our team!
– Excellent English (OR/AND German) with great pronunciation is a must!
– 1 year experience in a pre-sales or sales position in IT company.
– 1 year sales experience on UpWork, elance, and other platforms.
– Good experience in LinkedIn, Facebook, Email and web communication.
– Understanding of business itself and full cycle web-, software- and mobile development processes.
– Excellent communication and verbal skills.
– Good computer skills
– Sales and result-oriented
– Desire to learn fast
– Previous experience working in IT on any position and marketing knowledge is a plus!
– Day to day monitoring of interesting projects at Elance.com, upWork.com, LinkedIn and other marketplaces.
– Writing proper and catchy proposals (bids).
– Writing of "cold" emails.
– Communicate with potential customers (including video Skype calls).
– Gathering initial requirements from the customers.
– Development of good working relationships with clients.
– Establish budgets with the client and company.
– Making reports and generating ideas how to improve main stats.
– 10-15% of the project
– Remote work with flexible schedule
– Very little bureaucracy
– Many opportunities to talk with native speakers
– Opportunity to have business trips around the globe in the future
Posted On: February 15, 2016 14:07 UTC
Skills: Freelance Marketing, Lead generation, LinkedIn Recruiting, Marketing strategy, Sales, Sales Promotion
Country: United States
click to apply
Source: Upwork WordPress SEO