Our client, iMedicare, turns pharmacists into super heroes. iMedicare services over 30 million patients by providing intelligent software to 5,000 community pharmacies. Providing pharmacists with the tools and transparency to help patients understand their Medicare options is the core of our product. But, we also think it’s important to connect Medicare patients to the right community pharmacy. The Refill Report by iMedicare, https://RefillReport.com, helps patients find a local pharmacy with iMedicare capabilities to help them navigate Medicare with ease.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join their development team, either available for a relocation in Bucharest or Cluj (Romania), either working remotely form other countries.
• Helping to design, plan, and estimate technical solutions
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Implementation of security and data protection
• You love open source technologies and have a Github profile to prove it
• You love reading up on the latest tools and libraries, but still have a good sense for what’s experimental and what goes into production.
• When you try a new product or service, the first question you ask yourself is: does it have an API?
Must have skills:
• At least 3 years general experience developing software
• Some experience writing Python
• Experience writing tests for your code
• The initiative to take on new challenges and always improve their skills
• Experience with Ember.js or other modern JS frameworks
• Design of REST APIs
• PostgreSQL experience
• DevOps experience
Posted On: February 15, 2016 13:02 UTC
Skills: DevOps, Django, PostgreSQL Administration
click to apply
Source: Upwork WordPress SEO