Click on the link (Blue-Green color) at the bottom to apply on the relevant Online Freelance website
The opportunity is for preparation and execution of testing for a newly developed data warehouse product. The work will take place primarily in the month of January 2018 beginning on the 9th and is expected to be for 12-18 days total work. Whilst this piece of work will be carried out on a one-off basis, there is a strong potential for future and even ongoing projects of a very similar nature.
Any Testers / Test Analysts wishing to apply will need to be experienced Testers with extensive experience of testing across the full [spectrum] life cycle of test activities – from creation right through to execution, documentation and reporting. Tasks will include:
· Identify optimum test approach
· To create and execute efficient high-quality test cases
· To ensure that defects are reported, reviewed, prioritized and escalated appropriately to resolution
· Run regression test and defects retesting as appropriate
· Communicate and report on test progress against timelines
The candidate must also demonstrate:
· Strong software testing experience
· Strong exploratory testing and analytical skills
· Strong SQL testing experience specifically Data Warehouse
· Experience in consistently delivering against agreed timelines
· Excellent soft skills such as reporting, communication etc.
· Excellent verbal skills, must be English speaking
Posted On: January 03, 2018 10:20 UTC
Category: IT & Networking > Database Administration
Skills: Data Warehousing, Functional Testing, Software QA Testing, SQL
click to apply
Click on the link (Blue-Green color) above to apply on the relevant Online Freelance website. Disclaimer- We do not provide jobs directly, please go to the relevant freelancing website to apply and get your first Freelance Online Job.