Click on the link (Blue-Green color) at the bottom to apply on the relevant Online Freelance website
DEADMAIL PLUGIN / FUNCTION FOR WORDPRESS / BUDDYPRESS
Deadmail functionality – can be function or plugin.
Subscribed system users who’s email accounts are bouncing mails need to be prevented, to avoid issues with email compliance.
In the admin area Users > Extended there should be a Dead Mail button (see DEADMAIL1.png & DEADMAIL2.png).
On clicking proceed, the plugin / function will perform the following:
1. Send the following message to the users site messenger:
Subject: “IMPORTANT: Your email account is deactivated”
the email address on your account is currently not working. We have deactivated your account. You will no longer be able to receive any message notifications, replies or site updates.
Please update your account with a working email account, under Settings (the cog at the top of the page).
2. Flag the user account as DEADMAIL (DEADMAIL1.png)
3. Place a notification bar across the top of the page once a Dead Mail user logs in (see BAR1.png)
1. Notification bar should respect existing site CSS / menu bar, especially home page
4. Prevent any further system emails going out to that user:
1. Activity notifications
2. Message notifications
3. Reset password
4. Follow notifications
5. Any system email
On clicking ‘UnDead Mail’ (DEADMAIL1.png), the plugin function performs the following:
1. Flag the user account as active (not Dead Mail- see DEADMAIL2.png)
2. Remove notification bar
3. Allow the system to send mails to that user once again
Once a user with a deadmail flag changes their email address, the email confirmation should go to the new address. Upon confirmation of the email change, the deadmal flag should be lifted in the same way as ‘Performing UnDeadMail’ above.
Budget is negotiable.
Posted On: January 03, 2018 11:26 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
click to apply
Click on the link (Blue-Green color) above to apply on the relevant Online Freelance website. Disclaimer- We do not provide jobs directly, please go to the relevant freelancing website to apply and get your first Freelance Online Job.